Travel to London and Paris
July 1 to July 12, 2003
Open to all SJC Students, Faculty, and Friends
This 12day tour will showcase the best of London and England, and Paris and France. Highlights include visits to major city attractions and travel on the Eurostar Train across the Channel.
Optional trips include Bath & Stonehenge, Stratford on Avon, Loire Valley, Versailles, and the Moulin Rouge.
This tour may be taken as a 2 or 3 credit course Art 103: European Art & Architecture.
- Roundtrip airfare on Air France
- 10 nights hotel accommodation at
President Hotel in London
Novotel les Halles in Paris
- 5 English Breakfasts in London
- 5 Hotel Breakfasts in Paris
- 2nd Class train tickets between London and Paris
- Orientation guided tour of London
- Orientation guided tour of Paris with Bateaux Mouches River cruise
- All airport and station transfers with assistance